bybmg: Easy Hair Updo: A Video Tutorial

Easy Hair Updo: A Video Tutorial

/
0 Comments


Two Fridays ago, I posted a picture of my hair and a few people asked if I used a tutorial. I just kind of messed around in making it, but I've worn it exactly the same a couple times since then (including all day on the Fourth of July). I'm letting all self-consciousness go in posting this, just so ya know. :) Posting pictures of myself is one thing, but a video is a little out of my comfort zone. So, enjoy because it probably won't happen very often. 


A couple things before you watch:
1) I said at the end of the first video that I'd just stop and show you what it looks like when it was done. I changed my mind, so you get to see the rest in part 2.
 2) I realize it looks a little messy in the back when it's finished. Probably more so than I would like, but a few tucks of the stray ends and I was good to go.


{Part 1}



{Part 2}



If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments!

still being molly

Garay Treasures



No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.